Be in the Know
Can we hit 7k members this week? That might be a stretch, but let’s try. Join here.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Cindy asks, “any suggestions for a great marketing podcast I should add to my mix?”
- Calling PR peeps. Stephanie asks, “what is the value of PR? What do companies gain from it? (And this is not at all a diss to PR pros! We’re just two big sponsored ad nerds that love instant gratification so the world of PR is elusive). Thoughts?
- Jennifer wants to know what your favorite conference swag has been. Go.
- Forever21 did a thing this week involving diet bars and plus-sized orders. Join the conversation here.
- Vanessa is looking for recommendations on an easy to use free, 3rd party website that allows multiple poll answers and includes a shareable link. Suggestions?
Top Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
There’s still a lot of summer left and nothing says summer like strawberry lemonade.
We’re spiking it up because it’s Friday.
Use this recipe to make 6 drinks.
- 9 ounces vodka
- 4.5 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 4.5 ounces simple syrup
- 6 medium-sized strawberries
- 16-oz bottle sparkling water
- 6 lemon wheels (optional)
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Miracle Whip has never made anyone’s salad sparkle.