Be in The Know
- Meta is expanding the functionality of its Instagram Marketing API to facilitate product tagging via third-party apps.
- Upload and chat about PDFs and more with the ChatGPT Plus membership.
- Time spent watching television ads could dramatically decrease by 2027.
- China’s Gen Z is on track to be the most affluent generation of all time.
Compete Week is Back for 2023!
Join thousands of top marketers, founders, CMOs and CEOs at the largest competitive intelligence summit.
Learn from the top GTM leaders at ClickUp, HubSpot, Salesforce who are sharing what they’re doing to make their teams more efficient and how they’re using competitive intel to generate demand and help revenue teams close what’s in their existing pipeline.
With over two days of virtual content, dive into the strategic side of competitive enablement and learn how top marketing leaders are generating pipeline, staying on top of the market landscape, and building unbeatable brands.
After attending Compete Week, you’ll:
- Walk away with the plays to be distinctive and differentiated within your market.
- Learn how competitive enablement can help marketing teams generate pipeline.
- Connect with marketing leaders who are building a competitive advantage.
Get the most wanted tactics from industry power players:
Join us at Compete Week 2023. Save your seat today!
Q for You
Check out this website to quickly find currently or recently trending topics by the hour, day, week, month, year, or more. Find out what’s popular and why—via recent links—by tracking live Wikipedia traffic data. It’s a no-frills little tool to gauge and chase interest.
You heard it here: Martha Stewart is calling for an end to DIY, or at least Pure Leaf Iced Tea is paying her to. In this spot, she’s using all her newfound free time to incorrectly wield a chainsaw.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past