Be in The Know
Boost Your Ad Recall on Pinterest
According to new research by Pinterest and System1, emotional digital ads drive brand lift and recall. Consider these tips following tips to develop ads that are more likely to engage audiences on Pinterest:
- Brand Early. According to the report, most digital ads are viewed for < 2 seconds. Well-branded assets performed better overall.
- Appeal to the Right Brain. Assets that featured a clear sense of place and characters resulted in a 90% increase in brand favorability on average.
- Use Culture Moments. Reference holidays, events, and other shared cultural moments to tap into memory structures and increase emotional intensity and brand action intent.
- Leverage Fluent Devices. These are recurring characters and scenarios that promote quick brand recognition, which is effective for lower-attention channels.
- Tell a Good Story. No matter the Pin format, opt for a visually compelling design with good lighting, high-resolution, and stylized text to engage users.
Check out more research-based insights from MarketingTech.
Smash or Pass
Short on bandwidth? No, the website kind. Check out Kraken.io — it’s a super-fast image optimizer that compresses your images for better load times, saving you storage. Plans start at five bucks.
Update Your Footer
You can update your footer with the new “X” logo, or you can kill two birds with one stone and tap Carney for a full site refresh.
Cracker Jack has assembled a team of 9 “Cracker Jills,” who are young women redefining what it means to play a sport and changing the game for everyone. Take me out to that ball game, ya’ll.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Pocono Gardens Lodge, 1960