Be in the Know
- Things got weird at Overstock after the CEO made some ‘deep state’ comments.
- Doordash is changing up its tipping policies and breaking their silence in the process.
- Google Photos now lets you search for text in pictures you’ve taken.
- Apple’s noise-canceling AirPods and cheaper HomePod expected in 2020.
7,600 members strong in our Facebook Group. Let’s keep it going. Join the discussion here.
What went down this week:
- Emily wants to know if hashtags on Facebook are worth it for business? Chime in.
- Larissa says, “I want a dashboard that pulls in social analytics, google analytics, google ad words analytics and I don’t want to pay a million dollars. My boss thinks my best bet is an excel spreadsheet 🤮. Is this a unicorn?
- Shannon is making the transition from communications/marketing specialist to a project manager. Has anyone made a similar transition? Join the conversation here.
- Downtown Brookyln Penrith restaurant did a thing this week. It caused quite a stir. Enjoy the feed.
- Caitlin says, “Let’s talk about best practices for emailing press releases. Gimme your opinions, PR Pros!”
Get your tickets.
The Yearly Carnage is
You’ll learn more in a few hours than you can handle.
Oh ya, there’s an after-party too.
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
We aren’t going back to school, but we are reminiscing on our days at college.
What you’ll need:
$15 bucks for a 30-pack of Natural Light.
*Bonus points if you drink it out of a solo cup.