Be in the Know
Halloween Campaigns to Inspire
Halloween campaigns make for a fun way to engage with your customers before the real holiday season kicks in.
The folks at Outbrain compiled a list of 11 frightfully fabulous Halloween marketing campaigns.
- Skittles Zombies – Go Horribly Viral
- Universal Studios – A Watch Party to Remember
- UNICEF Halloween Heroes: Nostalgia for a New Generation
- Lunar Beauty Cosmetics: Witch Theme Works Best?
- Burger King Trolls McDonalds – with Clowns
- Long-Form Horror Ad by Skittles
- Halloween Goes Haute Couture with Dior
- Not Just For Kids – Skoda Goes Scary
- M&Ms Engages with Interactive Ghost Stories
- Fanta’s Holistic Approach to Horror
- Fortnite Does the Ultimate in Suspense – and the Results Show
Make sure you bookmark this one for next Halloween. Dive in below!
Turn Into a Zombie
We’re sticking with our Halloween themed email and giving you a chance to Zombify yourself.
Best Halloween Commercials
We didn’t pick these, but there are some gems. Happy Halloween.
Facebook Question of the Day
Jessica says, “Hey all! I’m looking for recommendations. What is your preferred email marketing platform? We currently use Mailchimp, but I’m in the process of researching and comparing other options.
What Else We’re Reading
- How to Use Facebook Ads and Google Ads Together to Boost your Holiday Sales.
- A Complete Guide to Holiday Marketing.
“Beginning is underrated. …Begin. With the humility of someone who’s not sure, and the excitement of someone who knows that it’s possible.”