Be in the Know
- Burger King partners with Robinhood to offer cryptocurrency to their Royal Rewards members when they make a purchase on BK’s app
- Supporting emerging talents, Reebok released a “Young Creators” video series where 3 creators had full reign to direct
- Hallmark is promoting video greeting cards that combines a physical card with a custom stitched video
- Pinterest breaks into live shopping with Pinterest TV that has shoppable episodes starting Nov. 8
The Litmus 2021 State of Email Report
2021 is a big year for data. After Covid-19, metrics that marketers held near and dear to their hearts are nearly irrelevant. The pandemic shifted the shopping and consumption habits of the world, and 2021 was the year of adapting to those changes.
Litmus, the top dog of email data and testing, has been a guiding light to navigating privacy changes and best practices moving forward. So we just gotta share their 2021 State of Email report. The report explores personalization, privacy, adaption, and overall successful emails.
Here are some stats that we are keeping in our minds for a while:
- Over 90% of survey participants said that email marketing is critical to the overall success of their company.
- Over 40% of companies intend to increase their investment in email marketing in 2022….but on the other side of that coin, only 60% said they have a full grasp of their email ROI.
- BIMI, or Brand Indicators for Message Identification, is becoming increasingly important to markets with over half of the responders saying they plan to incorporate them in 2022.
- Almost 60% of marketers want to expand their email automation efforts.
- Over 60% of responders say they use email threads or comments for proofing as opposed to messaging apps or video calls.
Litmus also covered how to prepare for privacy and tracking changes in the near future. If you want to see how to get your emails ready for Apple Mail’s Privacy Protection, see their post here.
Check out the full report for yourself to see where your brand lands among the surveys.
Q for You
Landing pages can be boring and make it feel one-sided to users a lot of the time. Make it interactive for users on a page with Landbot. Landbot is a no-code chat bot tool that can turn your landing pages into a conversational flow. It’s great for surveys and product questions, too! Try it for free and see their templates to get you started.
Surveys and polls are powerful tools for marketers.
Questions let you gain customer service feedback, get to know your audience in-depth, gauge employee satisfaction, and engage your community of users.
Get all of that with Scalemail Polls! Scalemail Polls is a polling system built right into your email system or site, without directing your users to a different page.
Let’s talk if you’d like to use Scalemail Polls as a part of your emails or newsletter.
Rebuild me up, buttercup
LEGO has been around for 80 years and it’s still kicking as a childhood (and adulthood) favorite. You get to create something real or imaginative with the simplest, little building blocks. LEGO as a company has taken a serious stance of making their products friendly to all children, especially breaking down gender stereotypes for their toys. This ad shows it. It’s a whole lot of girl power in here and it’s endearing seeing the variety of products LEGO has made over the years to support imaginations around the world.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1979, Lady Baltimore Luggage
“Don’t be so quick to give up on an idea. Sometimes, you just need to give it more time to gain traction.”