Be in the Know
Are Webinars Dead?
Ya, we’re going there.
While webinars might be oversaturated, they certainly aren’t dead. Let’s dive into some numbers.
According to InsideSales.com, 73% of marketing and sales leaders say webinars are one of the best ways to generate quality leads.
- Highly engaging: GoToWebinar shows the average webinar attendee viewing time is 61 minutes.
- From start to finish: From brand awareness to purchase, webinars are an effective and dynamic way to cover the entire customer journey.
- Show me the money: Webinars and sales go hand in hand. When a potential customer registers for a webinar, you can choose the data you want to receive. Quality data equals a happy sales team.
Did we pique your interest?
If so, let’s chat about a few ways to fire up a webinar.
- Leverage your sales team for content topics: It’s crucial that your marketing efforts align with sales conversations. Take a salesperson out for a coffee or adult beverage and ask them about the pain points potential customers are dealing with. Let those pain points guide your webinar strategy.
- Get creative: Flip the script on the typical presentation format. Build your webinar around your prospects questions, go unscripted, and encourage participation.
- Deliver information to sales: Once your webinar is finished, the follow up is essential. Make sure you send an email to your sales team with leads who registered, leads who attended, and any other relevant data.
What You Need to Know for 2020
Today’s tool is 🔥. Seriously. You’re gonna want to take advantage of it.
The folks at Talkwalker teamed up with Hubspot to put together an in-depth ebook on all things social for 2020.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Scaling your influencer marketing tactics
- How to use Augmented reality and VR as a social media tactic
- How to spin privacy regulation to your advantage
- Social media e-commerce tactics to woo Gen Z
- How to turn UGC into your ultimate selling weapon.
- And much more…
With the new year right around the corner, we can’t recommend this guide enough. We got a sneak peek and it’s awesome.
If you want to hear from the minds at CloudApp, HubSpot, Adidas, Hootsuite, Ahrefs, and more on which trends will pass us by, and which will take you far, smash that button below and get the free guide.
How Do Commercials Make Food Look Amazing?
Ever wonder how commercials make food look so dang good?
Facebook Question of the Day
Kristin says, “Do you ever click on something (a product, course, etc.) you don’t have time to deal with right away just to guarantee the targeted marketing shows it again to you tomorrow? No? Just me?”
“Make your customer the hero of your stories.”