Be in The Know
- FWIW, Elon Musk has hired a new CEO to take over at Twitter.
- Check out Meta’s new AI Sandbox for advertisers.
- Macy’s announced a new self-serve option for advertisers, expanding access to CTV and non-endemic brands.
- Why are moms always the default parent on packaging?
You Should Leverage Employee-Generated Content
Employee-generated content (EGC) is content created or shared by your brand’s best advocates: your employees.
Here’s why you should include EGC in your content strategy:
- On average, employees have 10x more followers than a brand’s account.
- Employee-shared content gets 8x more engagement than content shared through branded channels.
- Employee posts get re-shared up to 24x more than a branded post.
- 92% of consumers trust people they know for referrals above any other source.
- 93% of consumers find UGC to be helpful when making a purchasing decision.
- The use of UGC results in 29% higher web conversions than campaigns without it.
- Customer reviews are trusted up to 12x more than marketing content.
- Consumers find UGC 9x more impactful than influencer content.
- 86% of Millennials trust that UGC accurately reflects a product’s or brand’s quality.
- Millennials think UGC is 35% more memorable than other types of content.
- And 84% of millennials stated UGC had an influence on their decision to purchase.
- 90% of consumers say authenticity is important when deciding which brands to support.
- 70% of consumers place peer recommendations above professional copy.
Take a closer look at the pros and cons of EGC, best practices, and examples at Post Beyond.
Q for You
Looking for a voice to bring your creative projects to life? Whether you’re building a brand or seeking to connect with your audience, Voice123’s latest free guide is all about helping you find the perfect voice to tell your story. Learn how to:
- Direct and communicate with voice actors.
- Navigate budgets and voice over rates.
- Access project brief templates, sample scripts, and more!
Click below to get your free copy of the guide today.
Real Virtual Beauty
The vast majority of female gamers identify with a lack of inclusivity in video game characters, which are traditionally hyper-sexualized, thin, and seldom dressed for the occasion. Dove is trying to move the needle with a cartoon protagonist named Cinthia who takes on the boss of all bosses: her own reflection.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Starting Line Up’s Talking Baseball, 1988