189 Creative Blog Post Ideas That Will Delight Your Audience
“…dang, I just have no idea what to write about…”
Ever been there? We have. You write so much content that sometimes it feels like you’ve covered every topic under the sun. But, you’ve got a deadline coming up so you know you have to write something…anything!
Even if you’re a blogger who has blog posts planned for the next few months, at a certain point, you’ll be fresh outta ideas.
That’s why CoSchedule put together this amazing list of blog post ideas that will delight your audience. The crew at CoSchedule managed to come up with 189 ideas that will keep your content fresh for a loooong time.
Let’s dive into a few of them (oh, we’re gonna skip around so the numbers aren’t exactly in order):
2) List And Embed Videos That Have To Do With Your Niche. For example, if you’re in human resources, put together a list of the best videos about hiring.
4) What Tips, Tricks, and Tactics Didn’t Work for You? Example: in marketing, everyone is talking about how great Facebook ads are. If you tried them and they flopped, write about why they flopped.
7) Pitch An Influencer To Guest Post On Their Blog. Or, do the opposite and invite a guest blogger to write for your blog. They might have some ideas that never crossed your mind.
9) What Is The Most Creative Way That Someone Has Used Your Product? Has someone used your product in a way that you didn’t expect? Write about it!
22) Use Questions On Forums As Blog Ideas. Swing by Quora and see what questions people in your industry are asking.
66) Interview An Influencer For Your Blog. Q&A blog posts always work well, and chances are the influencer will promote your post to their audience.
68) What Is The Day In The Life Of A ___ (Insert Your Career) Like?
80) List Some Go-To Apps for Pros in Your Industry.
Okay, that’s 8 ideas. Dive in for the other 181↓
The Beginners Guide to Pinterest Advertising and Promoted Pins
If you have a business or have a client in the home decor, cooking, fashion, beauty, real estate or handmade goods industry, you’re going to want to pay attention.
There’s a ton of noise surrounding Pinterest nowadays. And for good reason. Here’s a stat to pique your interest: after seeing a promoted pin, 67% of users discovered a new brand, while 1 of 2 users made a purchase.
Not too shabby, Pinterest. Today, we’re honing in on the best practices of promoted pins. And it’s all from the help of Shopify.
2. Take full advantage of your description. Your image makes the thumb stop but the description explains the why it matters. Don’t just state what the product is. Offer value by explaining why!
Selling pillows? Tell us how to pick the perfect one.
4. Choose your landing page carefully! You need to send users directly to the content they are expecting to see. If you have an image of a fluffy pillow you better be sending people to that product page, not the home page.
5. Video! For some reason, video is still not very common on the picturesque, DYI social platform. Incorporating video in your Pinterest strategy can be an awesome way to stand out.
Keep these three things in mind when creating video on Pinterest:
- High resolution. Always
- The shorter the better. Think teaser style vids
- Don’t let sound be a crutch. Videos on Pinterest autoplay without sound. Subtitles are your best friend.
6. Install the conversion tag on your site. This one should kinda be a no-brainer. Really, what’s marketing without analytics?
7. Make sure your pins follow Pinterest’s recommended dimensions. You wanna go for a ratio of 2:3 or 600 x 900 pixels.
If you wanna learn why Pinterest is effective, how promoted pins work, or getting things set up you’ll have to skip on over to Shopify…
Have y’all heard of the Impossible Burger? It’s a plant-based burger that looks and tastes like meat.
Well, the company behind that burger just launched a new marketing campaign, called The Return, aimed at promoting their mission. The Impossible folks are saying, “forget Elon Musk’s delusions of living on Mars. Instead, let’s focus on making Earth more habitable.”
The campaign features an astronaut discovering…Earth…for the first time. The spaceman is blown away by the beauty of Earth and all the life that exists on it.
This ad is so well directed and shot that it’s almost a love letter to Earth. We like that. You will too.
“Today it’s important to be present, be relevant, and add value.”