Be in The Know
- HARD MNT DEW will pay for your wedding, if you’re okay with them inviting wedding crashers instead of your guests.
- You’re not alone. Referral traffic from Facebook and X has tanked.
- Be aware of these new rules if you’re using Gmail for bulk sends.
- Here’s how the LA Rams are activating Snapchat AR for in-stadium advertising.
Tips for Holiday Affiliate Marketing
Your affiliate marketing strategy should be finalized this month before holiday calendars start filling up. Consider these tips to maximize your impact:
- Less is more. While budgets have shifted towards cost-per-click (CPC) placements, brands must be strategic and considerate in their approach, avoiding overwhelming customers and publishers with excessive product promotions during the holiday season.
- Time is money. By evaluating commission rates and optimizing spending, brands can allocate resources more efficiently. Building relationships with aligned publishers, particularly by offering exclusivity, can help you stand out in a competitive Q4 environment characterized by ad oversaturation and increased publisher rates.
- Consider the economy. In anticipation of reduced holiday spending, lower-cost brands may thrive in affiliate campaigns by offering additional discounts. Position products as necessities rather than luxuries, given consumers’ cautious approach to discretionary spending.
Read more at Marketing Brew.
Q for You
Intently makes it easy to locate ready-to-buy prospects on LinkedIn who have the exact needs your product can solve. Just enter your query (maybe “employees of [brand] looking for [service]) and get an intent-driven feed of leads ranked by their buying potential. AI speeds up this burdensome manual process, so you’re freed up to do the fun part, which is closing deals.
Your story. Your solution.
World Romance Scam Prevention Day was October 3—which is also Mean Girls Day—and Tinder enlisted Mean Girls actor Jonathan Bennett to teach us how to swipe left on scammers.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Aladdin Mills, 1930