Give It Your Best
Y’all are smart cookies! A study by DataBox said 71% of marketers believe writing for people should be your first priority when creating content.
Today’s trivia Q is a little more fun. Ready to press your luck?
Who said it? – “Success comes from standing out not fitting in.”
*|SURVEY: Seth Godin|*
*|SURVEY: Leslie Knope|*
*|SURVEY: Marie Forleo|*
*|SURVEY: Don Draper|*
*|SURVEY: Mark Cuban|*
- After Decade of Historic Growth, Wind Power is Now Most-Used Renewable Energy Source in US
- Architect is Reuniting People With the Photo Memories He Discovered in Shuttered Printing Store
- This man broke a hip while mowing his lawn. The EMTs who responded finished his yardwork.
- Crafts can help refugees find community, and maybe a living
Top Posts of the Week
Join the Conversation
- Erin wants to know, “Does anyone have examples of Instagram accounts for agencies with employees that work remotely? We post a lot of quotes and tips but are looking for fresh ideas.”
- Alanah is looking for your input, “If you’re running short on time, what marketing activities do you prioritize for your week?…..”
- Arianna asks, “What are some really great, can’t-miss conferences focusing on graphic design or UX? Hopefully, some that are still to come this year in the States”
- Have advice for Justine, “What are your thoughts on Pinterest business accounts?”
Several of y’all shared this fantastic new ad from Bush’s Beans in celebration of National Chili Day.
Strawberry Mint Mojito
- 3 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 5 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1.5 ounces (3 tablespoons) white rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/4 cup club soda
- In a glass, muddle the simple syrup, strawberries, and fresh mint leaves until fragrant.
- Add a handful of ice to your glass and pour in the white rum, lime juice, and club soda.
- Gently stir, garnish with a sprig of mint, and enjoy immediately!
- For a non-alcoholic version, you can simply omit the rum and add a bit more club soda.
Today’s drink is from Lulus
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1969, Blue Bonnet
“When you lose, you’re more motivated. When you win, you fail to see your mistakes and probably no one can tell you anything.”