Be in The Know
16 New Google Ads Features
Google has added 16 new features to its Ads Editor to improve your campaign efficiency:
- App Install Ads deep links.
- Automatically created Ad Strength assets.
- Asset source in asset report.
- Additional fields in Discovery product ads (Videos, Long headline, Path 1, Path 2)
- In-feed video ads.
- Text mode for selecting videos.
- Campaign level broad match.
- Video view campaigns.
- Search themes in Performance Max campaigns.
- Replace Text tool for product groups.
- Device targeting in Discovery campaigns.
- Brand settings for Search and PMax campaigns.
- Dynamic Search Ads features in PMax.
- Ad format controls for Video reach campaigns.
- Demand Gen ad group level location and language.
- PMax dynamic Search Ads upgrade tool.
Check out Search Engine Land to learn about each feature.
Q for You
Are users not taking your desired action on your website? That stinks. This AI-powered snippet can record and analyze hundreds of your website sessions, providing aggregative heat maps to identify where your UX goes wrong in real-time. It works in the background and will ping you with insights and problems, like broken links, abnormal click patterns, scrolling behaviors, and more.
Is That You, Santa?
In a world full of Santas, nothing ever goes wrong, someone is always there to help, and little kindnesses are the greatest gifts of all. Coca-Cola’s holiday campaign reveals everyone’s inner jolly giver.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past