We’re keeping it short and sweet like pumpkin pie in this week’s recap.
Have a great rest of the week full of stretchy pants and leftover mashed potatoes!
Top Posts of the Week
- Check out the Carhartt x Chipotle clothing collection that is hoping to support the U.S. farming industry
- Lush cosmetics will be deactivating their social media profiles for the sake of mental health
- See what’s happening in the cannabis industry for “Green Wednesday”
What We Learned
Monday: You want to make sure your Google Ads are as efficient as possible. Metigy’s podcast, “This Week in Marketing” had an episode all about how to get the most out of your money on Google Ads. On top of having a helpful podcast, Metigy helps break down the process of creating Google Ads every step of the way with simple setup and AI recommendations.
Tuesday: Is it time for a redesign or refresh for your logo, or do you keep it the same? Logo.com had a blog post on when it’s time to redesign your logo and how to go about it in the best way.
Wednesday: WeTransfer released their 2021 Ideas Report. They asked over 10,000 people from 135 countries how their creative worlds have changed in the past year. Check out the stats on Gen Z creatives, The Great Resignation, and what’s blocking creatives right now.
Thursday: We learned the limits of elastic waistbands and patience with cooking 🍗
Wild Turkey and Cranberry Cocktail
Might as well drink a Thanksgiving dinner with your Thanksgiving dinner.
- 3 oz. orange juice
- 3 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. Wild Turkey 101 bourbon whiskey
- 2 tbsp. cranberry relish
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- Whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Add orange juice, cranberry juice, whiskey, cranberry relish, and sage leaves to an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake until chilled. Strain into a 10-oz. ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with additional sage leaves and cranberries, if desired.
Recipe by Hy-Vee
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1933, Pabst Blue Ribbon