Be in the Know
- Apple is hosting augmented reality art walking tours in major cities.
- Are weed drinks the next big thing? Alcohol companies are pouring billions into them.
- “Big tech has embraced a business model of addiction,” according to Sen. Josh Hawley. A new bill could prevent that.
- Sex tech startups are joining forces to protest Facebook’s ad policies.
- Instagram is cutting down on meme only accounts by deleting accounts with millions of followers.
The Best Times to Post
Do your post times actually matter?
Heck yes, they do.
If you’re able to dial in your post times, you’ll ultimately get more likes, shares, comments, clicks, swipes, etc. And we all want those, right?
The folks at Hootsuite used data from Unmetric to compile data from over 300 brands in the B2B and B2C industries.
Here’s what they found out:
The best times to post on Facebook:
- B2B brands: The best time to post on Facebook is between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- B2C brands: The best time to post on Facebook is 12 p.m. EST on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
Keep in mind:
- 74% of Facebook users visit the site every day—more than any other social network
- 88% of Facebook users access the site via mobile device
The best time to post on LinkedIn:
- B2B brands: The best time to post on LinkedIn is 7:45 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m., and 5:45 p.m. EST. The best day is Wednesday.
- B2C brands: Stay in your lane. Just kidding. The same times above. The best days are Monday and Wednesday.
The best time to post on Instagram:
This really depends on your industry, so we recommend checking this post out. Here are some standouts:
- Media & Entertainment: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 to 3 p.m.
- Travel & Tourism: Friday between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Retail: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 12 p.m.
The best time to post on Twitter:
- B2B brands: The best time to post on Twitter is between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. EST on Monday or Thursday, with emphasis on the 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST window.
- B2C brands: The best time to post on Twitter is at 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. EST from Monday to Wednesday.
These post times aren’t the end-all-be-all solution, but they are helpful. Be sure to check out your own post data as well.
Videos with captions get 15% more shares and 26% more CTA clickthroughs.
Quicc’s caption engine automatically transcribes and burns captions onto your videos. We dig!
Sign up for free today.
Made to Chill
What comes to mind when you think of a Coors Light commercial?
The Rocky Mountains, anyone?
Well, Coors is going in a different direction; a more domesticated direction.
Their latest #MadeToChill series features a variety of folks in their element at home.
From ‘The Official Shower Beer’ to the ‘The Official Beer of Being Done Wearing a Bra,’ Coors is flipping the script.