Sending Positive Vibes
We’re bringing the good vibes back this Friday.👇
- Surgeon Fights Medical Debt by Allowing Patients and Families to Pay for Surgeries With Volunteer Work
- After Noticing Lack of Good Sticks At Park, Dad Turns Old Tree Branches into ‘Stick Library’ for Neighborhood Dogs
- Europe Introduces Legislative Road Map to Becoming World’s First Climate-Neutral Continent By 2050
- This City Billboard Has Been Designed to Purify the Surrounding Air By Eating Up Smog
Top Posts of the Week
- 4 Simple Ways to be More Productive in 2020
- Meet The Top Young Entrepreneurs Of The Forbes Under 30 2020 List [Marketing & Advertising]
- It’s Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- 6 Social Media Calendars, Tools, & Templates to Plan Your Content
- The Biggest Google Ads Updates of 2019
Here are the latest discussions happening inside the Facebook group:
- Rhea is asking about email, “Hi there! I would like to ask for your opinion on email marketing platform: ActiveCampaign vs. MailChimp” What’s your fav?
- Erik shared insight on IG news, “Instagram has started rolling out a new dashboard that will allow influencers to find brand deals, manage brand deals, and automatically share insights with the brands they work with.” How does this make you feel?
- Georgina wants to know, “What are some skills or experience that you need to be a marketing strategist and what are your suggestions to hone those skills/find that experience?” Thoughts?
- Joey wants your take, “Anyone out there running ads on iHeartRadio and/or Pandora?…” Any advice
Shout out to May Bohon – A top contributor this week!🎉
A Winter Snowflake
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk (you can also use non-dairy milk)
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- optional: whipped cream and cinnamon for topping
Stir the chocolate, caramel, vanilla, milk, and Baileys together in a microwave-safe mug or glass. Heat in the microwave for 60-90 seconds until piping hot.
Remove from the microwave and stir to make sure all the chocolate and caramel has thoroughly melted. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon (if using) and enjoy!
Today’s drink comes from Happy Healthy Motivated
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
American Airlines New Coach Lounge
“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”
Harry S. Truman