Be in the Know
- Instagram Provides an Update on its Efforts to Eliminate Potential Systemic Bias on the Platform
- How Google Knows Which Content Belongs to the Same Author
- Amazon lets advertisers send targeted messages for first time
- Mailchimp moves into e-commerce
How to Boost the Performance of Every Blog Article You Write
It seems there’s a new rocket launch every other day. With the number of players in the space industry, it’s a race to establish infrastructure for satellite networks, moon bases, ISS upgrades, and more. These are all tremendous feats of engineering, but they accomplish nothing without a big boost.
Spacecrafts are pretty neat on their own, but they have purposes to fulfill and they need boosters to get them to where they need to go. Your blog is the same way. You write a piece of content to serve a purpose, but it can’t do that without getting in front of people. Convince & Convert is showing us how to boost the performance of every blog article you write.
- Add a Section Where You Answer Related Questions. While you craft a piece around some keywords to answer a question on a topic, there will typically be many questions left unanswered. Find out what those questions are and answer them as they pertain to your topic. You can implement an FAQ beneath your article to rattle off answers to some of those outstanding questions.
- Create and Embed Videos. Video grabs attention. It’s as simple as that. This growing medium provides readers with another way to digest and share your content. Start publishing videos with new blog pieces to get more eyes on your content.
- Diversify Your in-Content Calls-to-Action. Every site has a goal. Yours might be selling your products and services, increasing readership, or gaining new subscribers. Your CTAs help move your readers toward your goal. Hopefully, you already have CTAs on your pages, but you can also implement social sharing buttons, a mailing list subscription form, and push notifications within the browser to alert people when new content is published.
Get the full scoop from Convince & Convert.
Do employees at your company know your brand better than non-employees? Of course they do! That’s why they’re so valuable when it comes to promoting a business on social media. Luckily, PostBeyond makes sharing on social a breeze for all employees.
While posting on social media can seem intimidating for some employees, PostBeyond simplifies the whole process and enables employees to be your brand’s best advocates. Employees can choose from a library of pre-approved and on-brand content, and then easily schedule, queue, or publish social posts within seconds. Empower your workforce on social media to boost brand visibility and social engagement with PostBeyond.
Q for You
“People can’t read minds, but they can do the next best thing: ask questions. If you ask someone what’s on their mind and they tell you, then how much different is it from reading minds?
We use Scalemail Polls in our newsletter every day to find out what’s on our readers’ minds. All it takes is a question, and your answers help us get to know you better every day. Let’s chat about how you can do the same with your email audience.”
We couldn’t wait for the ad
Good things come to those who wait. That’s cool, but how long exactly does one need to wait? Waiting isn’t easy, but usually, the payoff is worth it.
Gomo brings us a half-baked ad they just couldn’t wait for. Sure, they could have polished this ad with engaging special effects, but that would have taken soooo long. The message remains the same anyway, so what’s the problem?
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”