Be in The Know
- After testing the feature, Instagram has officially added the option to share individual comments from your posts in Stories.
- The Creators Guild of America (CGA) is a new org to protect the rights of influencers, gamers, Internet personalities, videographers, designers, and other online content creators.
- SnapChat’s new Dreams feature lets you buy packs of AI selfies for $1.
- Click and impression farming is getting worse with AI.
3 Steps for Better PPC Reporting
Your PPC analysis should highlight trends and translate metrics into real value for the C-suite. Here’s how to build a better PPC report:
- This part is straightforward: Review the account’s performance metrics, add a comparison date range, and note any significant positive or negative trends. Identify the goal and highlight the relevant metrics: sales-based, conversion-based, and other secondary metrics. Remember that clicks and impressions don’t translate to actual results.
- Translate your metrics to the real world. For example:
- Clicks and impressions indicate overall volume.
- Search impression share and CPM indicate reach and visibility.
- CPC and CPA indicate efficiency.
- CTR, conversion rate, and view rate indicate engagement.
- Offer any potential causes, efforts, or changes behind the trends noted. Whether the news is positive or negative, your analysis should address what’s happening, why it’s happening, and what you suggest we do about it.
Dig in at Search Engine Land.
Q for You
Drop in a URL and get stats and analysis on a competitor brand, including high-level analytics, SEO details, brand history, keywords, competitors, backlinks, top pages, social profiles, traffic, malicious potential and more. Get the Chrome extension for quick use.
Sponsor The Daily Carnage
Your brand. Your story. Your solution.
Watson for Biz
IBM is introducing “watsonx,” an AI and data platform designed to multiply output for all areas of business, from customer service to HR. According to the tech giant, watsonx comes with “a studio for new foundation models, generative AI and machine learning; a fit-for-purpose data store built on an open data lakehouse architecture; and a toolkit, to accelerate AI workflows that are built with responsibility, transparency and explainability.”
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Wilson Brothers, 1944