Be in the Know
- Watch out iTunes, Spotify is stepping up its podcast game. With over 200 million users, it’s kind of a no-brainer that the streaming service would start focusing more attention on podcasts. Spotify will start making more personalized recommendations and selling their own ad spots.
- Need a charge? “Not for 226 miles,” says the new Nissan Leaf. The electric car industry is going off and it’s a race to add more range. Not only can the Leaf travel over 226 miles, but the tech is pretty sweet as well.
What’s happening in the Facebook group this week?
- Anna Sublett talks about how much SEO has changed over the last year. Are keywords dead?
- Is it crazy to remove your name from your company’s logo? Join the discussion here.
Posts of the Week
- Do Instagram pods really work? (via Carney)
- The Ultimate SEO checklist (from Search Engine Journal)
- The Little Duck that Could (from Disney)
- What Facebook video ad format is best? (via AdEspresso)
It’s getting cold here in the Burgh, so we’re warming up with some Tyson Toddy’s. We have no idea who the heck Tyson is, but dang does this drink hit the spot. Perfect for cold days and snowy nights. Here’s how to get your toddy on:
- Half a Medium Lemon (juiced)
- .5 oz. Honey Liqueur
- .25 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 cup unfiltered Apple Juice
- 1.5 oz. Honey Bourbon
- 3 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
Ads Gone Bad
Just a quick refresher if you missed us last week. Each Friday, we’re replacing our vintage ads with an “ad gone bad.”
LifeLock ran this on their website many moons ago. Some folks took it as a personal challenge to steal Todd’s identity. Unfortunately for Todd, they succeeded. Don’t share your social security number folks!