Top Posts Of The Week
- Facebook Launches 15 New Blueprint Courses to Help Businesses Maximize Their Online Opportunities
- Slack CEO: Microsoft is ‘unhealthily preoccupied with killing us’
- Creating a Time Boxed Calendar with Nir Eyal
- Google Rolls Out 3 New Attributes For GMB Listings
What We Learned
Tuesday: Woven talked about creating a time boxed calendar with Nir Eyal. The keys to success here are looking at your time in 3 life domains – you, your relationships, and your work.
Wednesday: Hootsuite shared how to use Google My Business to get more customers. Steps include:
- Fill up your profile with contact details, categories, attributes, and more relevant info.
- Images on GMB are more powerful than you think.
- Post news, updates, events, and special offers to keep customers informed.
- Choose up to 10 categories for your business and get access to special features.
- Encourage customers to leave reviews to gain higher ground over competitors.
Thursday: Sleeknote provided 8 ways to boost your email Click-Through Rate. They began with points like setting a clear goal with each email, using segmentation to send hyper-relevant content, and using strong visuals.
Join The Community
Kasey asked, “What’s the best blog, book, course, or resource you’ve found to learn copywriting?”
Jacqueline posted, “Who’s created a calculator for use as a lead magnet and what platform did you use? I’m looking at Outgrow, but I’d like to know if there are better options, thanks!”
Natalie said, “Looking to roll out my second lead magnet. What’s the best way to tease, advertise, and deliver a PDF?”
Gianna inquired, “What tool do you use to show clients your posts for approval?”
Ruby Queen Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Blended Scotch Whiskey
- 1 ounce fresh red beet juice
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup*
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Sprig of fresh tarragon for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the shaker is cold.
- Fine-strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh tarragon.
*Honey Syrup Recipe
- Combine 3 parts clover honey with 1 part water in a saucepan and apply low heat.
- Stir and continue to warm until the honey is smoothly incorporated.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour into a bottle with a tight-sealing lid and refrigerate to preserve.
Recipe from The Spruce Eats
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1975, Lasso Western Wear
What is the subject of the most-liked Instagram post of all time? (54.5 million)