Be in The Know
- Your podcast downloads might be declining because of iOS 17.
- Sorry, PPC managers—you now have to answer a quick survey when pausing Google Ads.
- These were the top Halloween costumes and related stats, per Google’s Frightgeist mini-site.
- TikTok announced an integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
U.S. Children are Showing More Interest in Podcasts
A new study finds that, when it comes to podcasts, kids are starting to listen up. Here’s the breakdown on U.S. children and podcasts:
- 48% of children listen to podcasts every week.
- 67% of children listen to podcasts at least monthly.
- 48% of children listen with a parent always or most of the time.
- 71% of children listen with a parent at least half of the time.
- 93% of parents surveyed noticed their children have more interest in podcasts over the last year.
- 65% of kid podcast fans and parents take podcast recommendations from family and friends.
- 58% of kids and parents find podcasts via social media.
- Children are most interested in comedy, action/adventure, stories, education, and music/nursery rhymes.
- 93% of parents surveyed say their children are more likely to listen to podcasts based on a familiar character or entertainment franchise.
- Children consume podcasts at home, mostly on weekends and afternoons.
- Children enjoy podcasts for 11 to 20 minutes at a time.
- 82% of children consume podcasts on YouTube, and 55% do so on Spotify.
- 9 out of 10 parents who consume podcasts monthly are willing to pay for a subscription to children’s podcasts.
Dig into the numbers over at PodNews.
Q for You
Register for Compete Week 2023
Join thousands of top marketers, CMOs and CEOs at Compete Week, the largest competitive intelligence summit.
Learn from the top GTM leaders at ClickUp, HubSpot, Salesforce who are sharing what they’re doing to make their teams more efficient, how they’re using competitive intel to generate demand, staying on top of the market landscape, and building unbeatable brands.
Get the most wanted tactics from industry power players:
Save your seat today!
Everybody’s Wearing It
After recently launching SKIMS’ first menswear line, Kim K is racing down the court with a multiyear collaboration with the NBA, WNBA, and USA Basketball. Because everybody wears undies.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past