Be in the Know
- The FDA has authorized the marketing of new Vuse products, their first-ever OK to e-cigarettes
- Facebook is separating Facebook and Instagram accounts for measuring users differently instead of under a single email identifier
- Slim Jim launches a merch collaboration with the Dogecoin community called “DogeDrip”
- Chobani launches a co-branded shake product with fitness celebrity Cody Rigsby
11 Top Digital Marketing Youtube Channels in 2021
We are so thankful for all the educators out there that make it easy on us by making a video content disgestible.
Here are the 11 YouTube channels that do it best:
- Ahrefs – You probably know Ahrefs for their software, but these guys also have a YouTube channel on backlinks, keywords, SEO research, and how to get the best out of their software
- Backlinko – Backlinko knows link building! Well, Brian Dean does. The founder of Backlino runs this YouTube channel, too.
- Digital Marketing Institute – On top of having certifications and courses, DMI has a YouTube channel that covers everything from case studies to current how-to’s for all things marketing.
- GaryVee – Gary Vaynerchuck is the Chairman of VaynerX and CEO of VaynerMedia, but on top of all that he’s a public speaking master.
- Google Analytics – C’mon, how could Google, the ultimate go-to for EVERYTHING and owner of YouTube, not be on the list? Get your tips right from the source.
- Kimberly Ann Jimenez – Kimberly is the founder of The Business Lounge and her YouTube channel has tips and coaching on productivity, blogging, and sales strategies.
- Moz – Another SEO Titan on the list! They have a Whiteboard Friday series and some of the best how-to’s around.
- Pat Flynn – Pat is a digital marketing coach with content all about content, audiences, and especially passive income. Need inspo for your hustle? He’s your guy.
- SEMRush – On top of having amazing SEO software, their channel is all about the best way to use marketing tools.
- Unbounce – Unbounce is a landing page platform with a Youtube channel covers all things digital marketing and web design.
- Brandastic – Brandastic is a digital marketing and advertising agency with a YouTube channel for strategies and tips.
Brandastic also wrote up this list! For more online acaemdies from some of these channels, check out their full blog.
Q for You
Start Page by Buffer
If you have a business, you need a website. We don’t make the rules, but that’s the law nowadays. But if you’re just starting out and trying to get your first sales, websites are expensive and complicated to maintain. Start Page, a free tool by Buffer, lets you quickly generate a landing page and URL for your business.
Start Page is a beautiful, flexible, mobile-friendly landing page that you can build in minutes, update in seconds, and share anywhere. Showcase your latest products, content, events, and updates. Combined with Buffer’s social media tools, Start Page creates a powerful toolset to start marketing your business. Try it out for free to see for yourself!
Q's and A's
Ask your subscribers to share their opinions directly on anything and everything. You have the Q’s, they’ll give you the A’s. But you gotta make it easy on them.
Scalemail Polls let you add questions right into your newsletters or emails so you can ask your audience at the source.
Smash that button to set up a demo.
Make Some Noise!
Okay, everyone take notes for your next interview. Memphis is home to four things: Blues, Rock n’ Roll, the Memphis Grizzlies basketball team, and the FedEx headquarters. So the two come together in this ad for FedEx hiring in the city. Grizz the Grizzlies mascot can’t seem to kick his pep skills, but that doesn’t stop him from getting the job.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Content that starts as video, can be downgraded to audio (in your pocket or as podcast), which can be converted to text (via transcription or blog). But content can’t flow in the other direction. Therefore, to max audience for any content, start with video.”