Do Ya Know?
Top Posts of The Week
What We Learned
Monday: LinkedIn Ads blog covers the importance of repeat business with 4 strategies for increasing Customer Lifetime Value.
Tuesday: If you’re looking for an alternative to Google Analytics for more privacy, consider one of these 10 web analytics tools.
Wednesday: Customer journey orchestration (CJO) is a type of software that allows marketers to connect real-time data points across channels and systems to better analyze the customer journey over time. Here’s what you should know.
Thursday: Google expects a certain level of trustworthiness before displaying your business offers to potential customers. Consider these four key areas of focus for building trust with customers.
Abby asked, “Is anyone else surprised by the number of brands that are incorporating the Barbie movie into the marketing/products?”
Megan asked, “Are there any social media third-party platforms that monitor Stories for mentions?”
Shannon asked, “What are the best places to find freelance opportunities/connections?”
Malibu Barbie Cocktail
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Pink sanding sugar for rim
- Pineapple wedge and cherry for garnish
- Rim the edge of a chilled cocktail glass with pink sanding sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the coconut rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, and grenadine. Shake well for 30 seconds to combine or until well chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into the prepared glass filled with ice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and cherry and serve.
Recipe by Everyday Shortcuts
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Did Ya Know?
Answer: Burger King.
Burger King and Barbie lovers in Brazil can order a Barbiecore meal, featuring a cheeseburger with smoky pink sauce and bacon bits, plus a pink milkshake and a pink donut.