Did Ya Know?
Top Posts of The Week
What We Learned
Monday: Think you’re an expert on taking breaks? Try these 3 techniques from This Too Shall Grow to make every minute count.
Wednesday: Your email signature is an extension of your brand—so leave ’em on a high note. Refine your sign off with tips from G2.
Thursday: Why do SERPs change so quickly, even when you’re following every rule and tried-and-true trick you can think of? Moz takes a look at some of the reasons you may experience volatility.
Michael asked, “Anyone on Threads?”
Jeff asked, “Client has a huge Instagram following, they have an “entrepreneur” account, which gives them access to copyrighted music. Opinion on finally switching over to a business account?”
Liz asked, “What’s your current favorite web-builder (platform or WP plug in) for a basic, non-e-commerce site?”
Kathryn asked, “Any input on the best Adobe Premiere Pro certification or one-on-one tutorials?”
Perfect Peach Mojito
- 6 mint leaves, plus additional for garnish
- 1 small or 1/2 large ripe peach
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup or maple syrup
- 4 oz soda water
- Cut the peach into slices. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add the peach slices and muddle again until all the juices are released. Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup and fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- Strain the drink into an ice-filled glass. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves and sliced peaches.
Recipe by A Couple Cooks
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Did Ya Know?
That’s right, Zuck’s new app is set to become the fastest-growing app of all time, with over 30 million users already active.