Be in the Know
- Facebook tries hiding Like counts to fight envy.
- It’s not you, it’s them. Dating app maker Match sued by FTC for fraud.
- Uber is adding the ability to text 911 in-app.
- Beyond Pricing raises $42M to tell you what to charge on Airbnb.
- Tesla starts rolling out biggest software update ever with Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, and more.
We’re coming up on 9k members. Whaaat?! Join the 🔥 conversations here.
- Danielle says, “Part of the interview process” or an attempt at free content. Click to see the image and the 100+ comments.
- Hannah says, “Anyone else get super discouraged sometimes? Like, why did I go to college and pay big bucks for a marketing degree just to have to teach myself all the actual employable skills that are needed today? Join the conversation here.
- Any ethical or legal considerations for encouraging customers to leave Google reviews? Help Allie out.
- Are press releases dead? That’s a loaded question.
- Carson King, the Busch Light Venmo guy had a helluva week. Dive in deeper here.
The Yearly Carnage is a week away.
Posts of the Week
Drink of the Week
Fall is officially here.
We’re kicking off the morning with Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks. Don’t judge.
What’s in it?
Sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with a pumpkin cream cold foam and a dusting of pumpkin spice topping. Mmmmm.