Top Posts Of The Week
- Top YouTube Searches This Year
- Watch Zoo Penguins Delight in Their New Bubble Maker—A Gift From Staff During Quarantine
- How To Ask For A Referral To A Potential Client [+ Free Email Templates]
- Hulu Launches Beta for Self-Serve Advertising Platform
What We Learned
Monday: Hubspot shared how to ask for a referral to a potential client and gave some awesome email templates. Build value before asking for a referral, offer incentives for referrals, and be sure to share your referrer’s work so you both benefit.
Tuesday: Copyhackers talked all about how to write a landing page for problem-aware visitors. Showing empathy in your copy is the key. The pitfalls to avoid are misplacing the source of the pain, focusing on the surface-level problem, and forgetting the emotion.
Wednesday: The folks over at Talkwalker broke down the marketing KPIs to measure your brand love. Average Sentiment (AS) is an analysis of language, content, and context of a comment or mention to determine a positive or negative reaction. Average Engagement Rate (AER) is simply the total engagement divided by total mentions.
Thursday: Digital Marketer listed the 8 most important SEO metrics we should all be tracking. A few of them are:
- Organic Traffic
- The Keywords You Rank For
- The Keywords You Want To Rank For
- Alexa Ranking
- Backlinks to Your Site vs. Competitors
- Page Speed
Alayna asked, “Any unique tips/hacks for writing mission statements for your agency?”
Andrea is wondering, “Has anyone ever trademarked a phrase for their brand? Any tips?”
Carley wants to know, “Does anyone know if you are able to export a WordPress site into the invision app?”
Ashley wrote, “What’s your favorite free app to create animated graphics for social media?”
- 1/2 untreated lemon
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cl Campari
- 4 cl red vermouth of your choice
- about 10 cl Tonic Water
- Cut the lemon in quarters and squeeze them directly into the glass, making sure that the essential oils from the zest hit the glass.
- Rub and twist the rosemary between your hands to release the aromatics and add to the glass along with ice cubes.
- Add Campari and red vermouth and fill with Tonic Water.
- Stir vertically once with a long spoon. A rosemary sprig and a lemon twist go well as a garnish.
Recipe from brag & butter
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Traffic jams cost the US $____ billion in lost productivity in 2018.