Q For You
Be In The Know
- YouTube Has More Ways to Build Hype For a New Video
- Google Confirms Rollout of Core Algorithm Update
- 10 TikTok Trends to Guide Your Social Media Strategy in 2021 [Infographic]
- Twitter Shares the Top 10 Twitter Ad Campaigns of 2020 [Infographic]
12 Insider Tips for Creating Viral TikTok Videos
Y’all, let’s dive into some ancient history. The year 2009 to be exact. You know, the same year Obama took office, FarmVille launched, and Kanye stole the show from Taylor Swift at the VMAs. Also that year the oracle, Ke$ha, said, “Tick-tock on the clock, but the party don’t stop, no.”
Fast forward to 2020 where Tik Tok is absolutely on the clock and the party definitely does not stop. The times change and we embrace new trends. Ride the TikTok wave with Jeff Bullas’ 12 insider tips for creating viral TikTok videos.
- Optimize your TikTok profile. People need to know who you are and what you’re all about when they visit your profile. Be concise, but make sure your 80 character allowance is interesting enough to prompt follow-through on your CTA. On that note, make sure you have a CTA. This can be as simple as encouraging visitors to follow you or it can be a Linktree featuring some of your featured products for sale.
- Understand your audience. TikTok has seen insane growth in the last year. You’re bound to have an audience within the user base, but your audience will not consist of all TikTok users. Know who your audience is, and look at the content they produce and interact with.
- Niche down. Pick a niche and stick with it. Trying to cover too much territory on TikTok is a great way to become a master of none. Look at what your competitors are doing and explore the nuances of their viral videos to learn what works and what you can do better.
- Don’t be afraid of being different. Keep in mind TikTok’s surge in popularity is partially because it offers people something different than Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. People like different and unique content. Simply copying what everyone else does may feel safe, but it won’t accomplish any goals of going viral.
Read on for more tips on creating viral TikTok videos.
Want to know about other TikTok users’ engagement? Breaking down the parts of any successful social strategy can help you formulate your own winning strategy. Look to analisa.io for answers.
This tool shows you views, likes, comments, shares, most used hashtags, and more. Enter in a specific user or a hashtag and see all the stats behind your search. This tool is a twofer since it works with Instagram as well.
Alright, y’all. We hope you’re ready for a real tearjerker here. Everyone has their priorities, and our loved ones should always be at the top.
Doc Morris gives us this ad about a man who just wants to make his granddaughter’s day. Complete with a brief training montage to inspire you.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1925, Hawaiian Pineapple
“Leverage the strength that you have: that no one else can be you.”