Top Posts of the Week
- 101 Content Ideas to Add to Your Editorial Calendar
- Blog SEO: 39 Expert Tips for Optimizing Your Blog Posts for SEO
- 10 Web Design Tips to Improve Page Load Times [Infographic]
- Twitter Shares New Insights into Key Topic Trends [Infographic]
What We Learned
Monday: Wix took us through how to create a brand style guide that will evolve with your business. They highlighted such steps as define your brand strategy, research your competitors, include all the essential elements, make a list of collateral, and plan for a brand evolution.
Tuesday: Convince & Convert offered a whopping 101 content ideas to add to your editorial calendar. To name just a few, we have lists, how-tos, case studies, company news, and screenshots.
Wednesday: TopRank Marketing outlined how B2B marketers can get the most out of webinars in 2020.
- Start With Content Research
- Reach Out to Influencers
- Create a Landing Page & Promote
- Change Up the Format
- You Don’t Have To Be Live
Thursday: Databox listed 39 expert tips for optimizing your blog posts for SEO. If you don’t know where to start then keyword research is the key. Be sure you cover topics that your target audience is searching for. Furthermore, compress images to improve page load speed, and don’t forget to interlink your content.
- Andrew wants to know, “Agency folks! Where are you seeing the best ROI on event/program/venue sponsorships?”
- Caroline asked, “What’s your favorite content calendar? Do you use a template or a software service?”
- Daniela wrote, “Curious to hear how you all are creating social content during this pandemic.”
- Jonathan is wondering, “Anyone have general advice for our small company’s first foray into… direct mail marketing? EDIT: We are B2B”
Bonus: Mistakes happen, right? In case you missed it, there was a typo in yesterday’s issue that spurred quite a bit of buzz and some fantastic stories from our readers.
- 1 part Galliano
- 1 part Triple sec
- 1 part orange juice
- 1/2 parts half & half
- Ice cubes
- Fill up the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add orange juice, cream, Triple sec, and Galliano to the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into cocktail glasses.
Recipe from Cocktail Flow
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1956, Johnson & Johnson
What year did McDonald’s “I’m Lovin’ It” slogan first appear?