Top Posts of the Week
- Google Launches Career Certificates For High-Demand Fields
- 4 Reasons Why Sites May Lose Google Rankings
- The Best Way to Write a Creative Brief (With Templates)
- Google Chrome update brings better tab management, QR codes, plus performance improvements
What We Learned
Monday: Ahrefs talked us through how to create a Wikipedia page. Creating a lasting page is the goal here. Steps include checking your notability, finding sources to establish notability, creating a user page, creating an outline, drafting your page, and monitoring your entries.
Tuesday: CoSchedule instructed us on the best way to write a creative brief. Don’t forget elements such as a project summary, target audience, the problem, the goal, and KPIs.
Wednesday: We kicked off Women’s Equality Day with our sister brand, Missfits. We saw a couple of snippets from interviews with Salpy Talian, Art Director for Causebox, and Kiersten Hathcock, founder of Mod Mom Furniture. They speak about negotiations, gender-bias, and more.
Thursday: GoDaddy discussed which review sites matter to your industry. Reviews help you better understand customers, gain credibility, boost customer loyalty, and make Google proud. Of course, you’re familiar with Google, Yelp, and Facebook, but check out other industry-specific review sites too.
Kelsey said, “Favorite/best social media scheduling tools… GO!”
Ashley wrote, “Just asked to get a deck translated to Spanish and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for translation services or a freelancer who could do this?”
Justine wants to know, “…what’s your silly, WFH must-have item?”
Evan posted, “Our company has waaay too many projects and no project management software. What are you using to keep up with content projects?”
Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade
- 4 ounces pineapple juice (fresh is best)
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- pineapple and lemon (for garnish)
- Mix the pineapple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour the pineapple bourbon lemonade over the ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and lemon.
Recipe from Take Two Tapas
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
About how much coffee is consumed in the world every day?
2.25 billion cups