Be in the Know
- Opera’s desktop browser gets built-in tracking protection.
- Google makes moving music and videos between speakers and screens easier.
- Facebook’s Workplace hits 3M paying users, launches Portal app in a wider push for video.
- CBS News is bringing a 60 Minutes-inspired news show to streaming service Quibi.
- Mirror launches live training sessions that let coaches see you at home.
4 Outcomes and 4 Fixes for Bad Scheduling
Facts: To be on your game as a marketer, you gotta be productive.
Productivity is inevitably tied to our calendars and schedules as they set the tone for the day. If you’re having problems maximizing your productivity, we’re here to help.
Here are 4 common calendaring problems and how to fix them.
- Scheduling Wars: We’ve all been there. You set a time for a meeting and before you know it, it’s been rescheduled. And then it drops off entirely. Don’t let this happen anymore.
Fix: Send your guest a Scheduling Link with embedded meeting options and eliminate email back and forth entirely.
- The Double Book: 2 calls at 1pm? Ya, not gonna happen.
Fix: Manage all your calendars – personal and professional – in one calendar view so that can always be on top of all of your commitments.
- You’re late: Everything is on schedule, but you underestimated your travel time. Uh oh.
Fix: An integrated map view, built into your calendar, lets you see where you need to be and automatically calculates and schedules event travel time. Sign us up for that!
- All of the people: Don’t you hate having to sort through everyone’s schedule to see what times work best?
Fix: Send a group poll to quickly and professionally find times that work for everyone.
The Ultimate Calendar Fix
All of this calendar talk is stressing us out, but it shouldn’t.
The ultimate fix starts with Woven. We’ve been using this amazing calendar for months now and are smitten.
Woven provides powerful scheduling tools including Smart Templates, Scheduling Links and Group Polls – all built into a smart collaborative calendar.
The best part? It’s free. Give it a try today.
A Taste of Honesty
That’s what Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are in their latest ad spot for Lightlife.
If you’re looking for a good laugh, watch this spot below. 👇