Be in the Know
- Your tech is your creative instrument. Try some self-care tips to cut down on your digital clutter in 2023.
- A bold move for a 120-year-old brand: Triscuit will make firey chef Gordon Ramsay the face of its new integrated “Unapologetically Wholesome” campaign.
- These were the 10 biggest and best PPC features and developments of the year.
- RIP to the iPod and Internet Explorer. Reflect on the 9 major tech deaths we suffered in 2022.
How can marketers use ChatGPT?
You’ve probably heard the hype about ChatGPT, the AI chatbot trained by OpenAI that amassed over a million users in five days. ChatGPT is capable of generating natural and coherent language responses to general questions. Its ability to build strategies and automate tasks has caused some experts to speculate that AI has the potential to replace human marketers in the not-so-distant future. For now, it’s still a developing tool with the power to enhance your workflow. Here’s how:
- Keyword suggestions. ChatGPT can’t replace a solid SEO strategy, but it can help quickly identify a list of synonyms from a root keyword.
- Content. Major digital publications have already started trusting ChatGPT with basic articles. The copy is relevant and readable, if a little rudimentary. However, with a simple request like “What to see and do in Athens,” ChatGPT provides a helpful overview and outline for a real content writer to work from.
- Ad copy. Coming up with snappy headlines and taglines can suck up a lot of time. ChatGPT seems to excel at yielding totally viable options for a request like “give me headlines related to ‘buy budget beds online.'” If AI doesn’t strike gold for you, it’s at least getting the brainstorm started.
- Names. Need to come up with the second-best name for a newsletter? ChatGPT can do that, too.
- Code. If you need a little help with basic coding and your favorite dev is busy, you tell ChatGPT to “create HTML for a link to open in new window,” for example.
Check out Browser Media’s article to find out more about ChatGPT’s capabilities and limitations.
Q for You
Naker allows you to build an efficient 3D retail process for your product, marketing, and eCommerce teams. By creating interactive shopping experiences for your customers, you can increase the average time spent on your site and drive ∼20% more conversions. Naker can audit your existing process, create a new 3D production workflow, and onboard your team. Check it out.
The Daily Carnage is brought to you by Carney, a full-service, dynamic digital agency.
Our team is made up of agile artists and coding pros that build custom, creative, and conversion-optimized projects for your brand.
Introduce your team to ours.
Weight Watchers knows you’re spending the week returning holiday gift duds. Why not return your love-hate relationship with cookies while you’re at it? Because—you know the deal—Weight Watchers can teach you how to lose weight without eliminating your favorite treats in 2023. This spot drops at the perfect time of year: resolution season.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past