We wanna send y’all an extra dose of love today. You’re the milk to our cookie. The pickles on our cheeseburger. The tree to our sloth. The leftover food in our fridge that we can’t wait to go home to.
I guess what we’re trying to say is we appreciate the heck outta every single one of you fine folks. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Let’s not keep the suspense. So according to Marketo, blue shows up in 33% of the top 100 brands? The 1,074 of y’all who chose blue get some serious bragging rights today!
- 91-Year-old Gym Member Who Works Out in Overalls Becomes Social Media Poster Boy for Good Health
- The world’s oldest living man is 112. His secret is to just keep smiling and never get angry
- 104-year-old World War II vet receives more than 70,000 valentines from well-wishers across the globe
- A couple flew home with their adopted infant. Strangers threw an impromptu baby shower on the plane.
Top Posts of the Week
Join the Conversation
- Alexandra wants to start a discussion, “Let’s talk TikTok – anyone using this for their brands? If so, how is it working for your brands?”
- Masooma wants some feedback, “Hi! 👋 I’m looking for some inspiring lead magnet examples. Can you Carnies share creative lead magnets you’ve spotted recently and why you think they’re worth holding viewers’ attention?”
- Gabrielle needs advice, “Looking for advice on how to run contests/giveaways on social media. Any input appreciated!”
- Emily wants to learn more, “I’m looking to beef up my knowledge of display/programmatic buying a bit more. Do you have any suggestions for courses or resources to look into?”
Rose Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas
- 1 bottle Rosé Champagne/sparkling wine
- 1-pint raspberry sorbet
- fresh herbs for garnish such as rosemary or mint (optional)
To make one drink: Place one small scoop of sorbet into a champagne flute, top with champagne. Garnish with herbs if using. Serve immediately.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”
Vincent Van Gogh