Top Posts of the Week
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2021 and Beyond [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Launches 6 Free Advertising Courses
- How to Write Social Media Captions That Captivate
- Shutterstock Outlines Emerging Visual Trends for 2021 [Infographic]
What We Learned
Tuesday: CoSchedule shared how to emotionally support your customers through content.
- Actively listen and create space to be heard.
- Reflect your customers’ exact language back to them.
- Leverage the power of storytelling.
Wednesday: Semrush broke down YouTube channel keywords and what they are. Channel keywords help indicate which industry your business is in, or a particular theme your content revolves around. To find keywords for your content, Take a look at suggestions in YouTube Autocomplete and Google Trends to see exactly what people are searching for.
Thursday: Agorapulse talked about how to write social media captions that captivate.
- Create social media captions with intent.
- Tell a story.
- Write the important stuff first.
- Ask a quetion.
- Invite fans to tag their friends.
Join the Conversation
Amy asked, “Anyone have best practices for Pinterest? What type of content presentation works best? Does everything need to link somewhere specific, or is our website enough?”
Amber wrote, “I’m curious about how folks deal with the pressure to be reactive to short-term needs vs. needing to carve out time for long-term planning and process-building.”
Patty said, “I am looking for a b2b marketing strategy book or resources. Any recommendations?”
Katlynn wants to know, “For those of you on clubhouse, have you found any worthwhile marketing clubs?”
- 2 ounces peach nectar
- Sparkling apple cider
- Peach slice for garnish
- Pour the peach nectar into a champagne flute.
- Slowly top with the sparkling cider.
- Garnish with a peach.
Recipe from LoveToKnow
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
On average, the open rate for welcome emails is ______.