Be in the Know
- Apple rolls out new Siri audio clip grading opt-in and request history deletion feature in beta.
- App revenue climbs 23% year-over-year to $21.9B in Q3.
- Google Maps now helps visually impaired people cross the street and stay on course.
- California can expect more blackouts as utilities companies move to stop fires — and lawsuits.
- Waymo tells riders that ‘completely driverless’ vehicles are on the way.
We’re closing in on 9k members. Tell your friends to join the best dang marketing group on Facebook people.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Joy says: “My job is to handle 13 websites and 5 social media accounts, plus other marketing efforts. I can’t even keep up with social at this rate.” Have any scheduling recommendations?
- Hanna’s productivity post is gaining some steam. “How do you set boundaries? Is it reasonable to request all meetings be held on 3 days a week, and then schedule two days to myself as workdays? Join in on the 45+ comments here.
- Brianne has a question regarding interviews. “I’ve heard of some people bringing tablets to the interview to display their portfolio, but I don’t have a tablet. Would it be overkill to bring my whole laptop with me?” Help Brianne out.
- Rachel says: “Where is the best place to find royalty-free sound effects and music?” Go.
- Amanda is looking for book recommendations om strategic marketing. Any suggestions?
Top Posts of the Week
- Top secrets for podcast advertising. (via Hubspot)
- The all-in-one calendar scheduling tool. (via Woven)
- Why it’s time to replace stock photos with UGC. (via MarketingProfs)
- A taste of honesty with Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard. (via YouTube)
- The most powerful and trusted Enterprise UGC platform. (via Tint)
Drink of the Week
Today’s drink is simple and seasonal. A win-win.
Pick up your favorite pumpkin beer and drop 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream in it.
Now you have a Pumpkin Beer Float. Get Boo-zy.