Top Posts of the Week
- The Best Times to Post on Instagram During the Holidays [Infographic]
- Instagram Adds Keyword Search in Addition to Profiles and Tags
- Twitter Introduces Fleets to Encourage More Tweets
- 12 SEO Techniques to Increase Organic Traffic in 2021
What We Learned
Monday: AdEspresso showed us how to write the perfect business Instagram bio. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Think about your target audience.
- Define your value proposition.
- Decide what action you want to optimize for.
- Include a branded hashtag and sister accounts.
- Make use of emojis.
Tuesday: Moz went through 6 ways to build brand authority with content marketing. Some of these include:
- Answer your audience’s questions.
- Create newsworthy reports and studies.
- Utilize the authority of in-house experts.
- Highlight reviews, case studies, and other proof of expertise.
Wednesday: SEMrush provided 12 SEO techniques to increase organic traffic in 2021. Get started by finding your competitors’ best performing pages, optimizing for ‘People Also Ask’, using supporting content to show topical expertise, and turning brand mentions into links.
Thursday: G2 explained how to stop your SMS marketing from being left on read.
- Focus on delivering the right message.
- Choose the right time to text.
- Always allow the option to opt-out.
- Send discount codes, special offers, and coupons.
Join The Conversation
Leah asked, “Holiday card messages during COVID! What are you guys doing?”
Lily wrote, “Has anyone had any luck removing totally false 1-star Google reviews?”
Sara is wondering, “Has anyone tested SMS vs MMS (with images)? We have a very visual product so wondering.”
Taryn posted, “I’ve told my client a million times “social is not for sales” but they aren’t hearing me. Any one have any good data or studies I can send them to back this up?”
Schedule An Appointment
Do you suffer from too many projects and not enough time or resources to address them? Stop losing sleep.
Ask your doctor about Carney today.
may definitely include accomplishing all your digital goals, using your time more efficiently, and some much needed relief.)
Ginger Apple Spice Cocktail
- 1 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Malibu coconut rum
- Dash or two of Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- 1 ounce apple juice
- Cinnamon Stick
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in all the ingredients (except the cinnamon stick).
- Shake ingredients together untill chilled.
- Strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Recipe from Mix That Drink
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1954, French Line
What year was the hashtag introduced?