Q For You
Be In The Know
- Instagram is Letting Advertisers Create Posts With Users’ Accounts
- Twitter is Bringing Back Account Verifications
- How to Be Productive in Winter – 11 Tips From Marketing Experts [Infographic]
- Facebook’s latest ad tool fail puts another dent in its reputation
Five Steps to Generating & Converting More Leads in 2021 and Beyond
The fact that we’re living in the digital age has never been more apparent than in 2020. Without the opportunities we have online, this year would be even more difficult than it currently is. Suffice to say, investments in digital infrastructure and capabilities will be crucial in 2021. Invest in your own digital needs with Convince & Convert’s five steps to generating and converting more leads in 2021 and beyond.
- Start Building Sustainable Customer Relationships. Generating new leads is tough. Much of your SEO is dedicated to getting people to your website. So what’s next when you finally get them there? A CRM can save you a lot of trouble by keeping track of various touchpoints and informing remarketing decisions, so your leads don’t go cold.
- Match Your Content to Customers’ Expectations. This is a case of meeting people where they are. Some of your visitors are in the learning phase of the buyer’s journey, and some are ready to buy. Tailor content around the various stages of the journey so you can best represent peoples’ needs.
- Customize Returning Users’ Experience. Getting repeat visitors is important since they are more likely to convert. They’re already familiar with your brand and they come back to your site knowing what they’re looking for. Create banners and CTAs surrounding the campaigns that initially drove them to your site.
- Create and Market More Videos. Videos are becoming more and more effective. The use of video on landing pages can increase conversions by a whopping 86%. You don’t need to be a pro video editor to create a great landing page video; countless programs make it a breeze.
- Create More Engaging Landing Pages. A site needs to captivate its visitors. Set your site up for success with a well-crafted headline, and testimonials displaying real-life benefits others experienced from your products and services. You have about five seconds to hook someone, so dedicate quality time to optimizing landing pages.
Read on for all the details we couldn’t hit.
Video creation has completely transformed since its inception. The time it takes to create a 30-second video for YouTube and publish it is drastically lower than it was even 5 years ago. You don’t need to know the ins and outs of pro editing programs to create great videos. All you need is InVideo.
InVideo is an online video editor optimized for social media and it’s affordable for teams and individuals. Choose from a variety of pre-made templates to get the ball rolling and pull from a vast media and stock image library to make your video shine.
Some people aren’t easy to shop for. But year after year we rack our brains and cross our fingers hoping we got the right thing.
Dagoma brings us this ad to illustrate the perfect gift. The best present is all the presents! Luckily, 3D printers can create just about anything, so one of those and you’re good to go.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.”