Be in The Know
- The new SiriusXM mobile app is coming December 14.
- Meta’s new partnership with Amazon could be the most significant ad product of the year.
- Your old carousel posts and profile videos on LinkedIn will disappear soon.
- Uber built a massive following on TikTok by partnering with the right creators.
New Google Requirements for Bulk Email Senders
Starting in 2024, Google has new requirements for bulk senders (those who send 5k or more emails to Google accounts per day) to improve deliverability, sender reputation, and engagement. Check it out:
- Set up DMARC authentication for your sending domain in your DNS provider.
- Align your “From:” header with your sending domain.
- Include a one-step unsubscribe method in your marketing emails.
- Include an unsubscribe link in the message body.
Get into the weeds at Klayvio.
Q for You
If you’re not already creepin’ on your competitors, what are you doing?
And if you are, you’re probably working too hard on it. Tona helps you track and review changes to competitors’ websites and newsletters, providing snackable analytics and keeping you posted on every product launch, marketing strategy, and price change, and trend. Subscribe to your preferred update interval and forget about it.
You Say Potato
Remember when Pepsi got Lindsay Lohan to promote Pepsi and milk concoctions for Christmas? (#Pilk) Well, Lays is taking a page out of the viral zeitgeist, too, with a new dish: mashed potatoes made from Lays potato chips. Reality TV star Matt James is helping the effort with an exclusive recipe.
Takeaway: If consumers are grossly misusing your product, join ’em.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past