Q for You
Be In The Know
- High Profile Celebrities Are ‘Freezing’ Their Facebook and Instagram Accounts in Protest Over Hate Speech
- 400,000 people have already registered to vote in 2020 via Snapchat
- Facebook and Coursera Are Making it Easier for Job Seekers to Master Social Media Marketing Skills
- Newly Updated LinkedIn Targeting Guide Is More Practical and Powerful Than Ever
Five stats to improve your 2021 marketing strategy
Believe it or not, we’re about to enter Q4 2020. Just enough time for Mother Nature to round off the year with a sharknado or whatever comes next.
We’ve all learned how we can shift our strategies in response to national and global events. Marketing strategies will always need fine-tuning going forward, but these points will get you started off on the right foot.
While we approach the holiday season, it’s not too early for some future planning, and Sprout Social has five stats for improving your 2021 marketing strategy.
- People follow brands on social to stay up to date on new products and services. 57% of consumers look for new products and services on brands’ social feeds. Statistically, the majority of your followers want these updates, so make sure you deliver and keep them up to speed.
- Poor customer service will chase away your social followers. Y’all know firsthand the importance of great customer service. 49% of consumers said they would unfollow a brand with poor customer service. If your customer service is lacking, then it’s time for an overhaul. Even if you have a great customer service model in place, keep in mind 79% of consumers expect you’ll respond to their questions and concerns within 24 hours.
- Images and videos are a must-have for engaging social followers. This point comes up more and more in how-to articles and marketing discussions, so don’t ignore it. 68% of consumers want images in the content they consume and 50% want video. With the many tools and pools of photographs and other templates at our disposal, adding images and video to content has never been easier.
Read on for a couple more points you can incorporate into your 2021 marketing strategy.
Every business needs a system of fielding questions, comments, and concerns from customers. Great customer service is a large part of having a great business. Vanilla delivers a twist by letting customers serve each other.
Vanilla gives your customers a dedicated forum where they can comment and ask questions not just for you, but for the entire community. You’ll see faster resolutions, an increase in customer loyalty, and even reductions in service costs.
A smile is a style that’s always in. The more things in our lives we can meet with a smile, the better. For a daily dose of happiness follow @happsters on Instagram.
Difficult scenarios tend to take up our full attention – often even more attention than we want to give. Distractions can be nice in these moments so we can take out minds off something just for a short while.
Switch TV shows us we can focus our attention on its streaming app no matter when or where we are. In the midst of a bank robbery? Just tune into your favorite show and don’t miss a beat!
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Nestle Instant Ice Cream
“Hyperlinks are the twenty-first-century equivalent of the name-dropper.”