Be in The Know
- When it comes to audio ads, one-and-done just doesn’t resonate as deeply as culturally-specific messaging.
- Google Search will stop showing podcast carousels by February 13, with clicks and impressions dropping to zero.
- Last year, crypto ads took over the Super Bowl. This year, expect lots of beer and snacks.
- Facebook has introduced new comment moderation tools for creators.
Content Formats for Each Stage of The Funnel
Content marketing is only as good as its context. The format of your message should be optimized to your goal—whether that is to expand visibility, to keep your audience engaged over a long sales cycle, or to maximize the percentage of your current visitors who convert. So, pick your poison:
Top of the Funnel: Awareness
- Search-optimized blog posts
- Social media video
- Round-ups and interviews
- Guest post
Middle of the Funnel: Consideration
- How-to articles
- How-to videos
- Original research
- Gated guides
- Welcome series emails
- Webinars and events
Bottom of the Funnel: Action
- Sales enablement articles
- Your story
- Landing pages
- Service pages
- Case studies / customer stories
For a handy infographic, head over to Social Media Today.
Q For You
Want to dip your toes in the Metaverse? Blipbuilder is a free, no-coding-required, drag-and-drop creation platform for building Augmented Reality (AR) experiences. It’s designed to be approachable for users of any experience level and gives you access to a huge library of 3D asset libraries.
Need an expert to build a sophisticated AR experience that breaks through the noise? Reach out to Carney.
Ant-Man is Hiring
ZipRecruiter’s Big Game spot* is a rather well-timed reminder that bigger and better opportunities are out there—like engineering tech for Marvel’s Ant-Man—if you know where to look.
*Be warned. This ad contains coworker-sized ants.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Krunchers, Ridgies, Snack Time; 1991