Be in the Know
- Jack in the Box has a new campaign about menu items returning that recruits former employee Mark Hamill
- The most in-demand skills for social media managers [Infographic]
- Walmart is expanding its Walmart Connect ad network with new partners
- Spotify’s Q2 Earnings for ad revenue reached an all-time high
12 Ways to Beat Facebook Ad Fatigue
If you are serving an ad too often to your target audience, they will be tired of seeing the same ads over and over again. That’s called ad fatigue. High ad fatigue causes Facebook to severely limit your ad’s deliverability. Luckily, there are ways to avoid it.
Ways to beat ad fatigue:
- Automatically pause ads with high frequency: Sometimes it’s just about taking a little break. What’s considered a “healthy frequency”? For most marketers ideal ad frequency is something between 1.01 and 2.99. When ads reach a higher frequency, you want to turn these ads off. Go to your “Automated Rules” and create a rule.
- Create new audiences and ads: Pausing is great, but freshening up content is a more active approach. Update your ad creative and audiences so you are serving new looks for campaign messaging.
- Automatically decrease budgets for high-frequency ads: Pausing high frequency ads will stop them from ever being served again, but what if it was a high converting ad? If your ad sets are being served to the same people too often, you can decrease their bid/budget to decrease frequency.
- Exclude audiences that already engaged with you: If someone engaged with your ad or brand, it’s time to show them something new as they are less likely to interact with the exact same ad. Look to strategy #2 or create a different retargeting ad. But first, you need to separate that engaged audience.
- Limit ad deliverability with a schedule (dayparting): Running ads only on certain days and at certain times is great, but a manual and strategic feature. Dayparting, or running ads on a schedule, will run your ads during the best times and days of the week instead of 24/7. This will cut down less useful impressions and decrease ad fatigue.
- Use the reach campaign objective: Reach campaigns are usually used to more thoroughly reach larger audiences. The default setting is no more than two impressions every seven days, but you’re able to customize the frequency cap over a time period. The downside is this campaign type can’t be optimized for conversions well.
Check out the other 6 ways to avoid fatigue on the full post by Revealbot.
Q for You
Win More Customers With Stellar Video Production
If content is king, that makes video content the king of kings. But videos take thought and top-notch production to work well. Vidico is here for your brand’s video needs, from every angle.
They’ve produced over 1,200+ videos for companies you know and love. From live-action to animation video formats. That includes:
- Explainer Videos
- App Videos
- Walkthrough Videos
- Brand Videos
- Product Overview Videos
- Case Study Videos
- Crowdfunding Videos
- Careers Videos
They help you produce those videos in a clear, creative, and convincing way and establish your brand’s content library with ongoing, high-volume videos.
Vidico works with small early-stage startups to Fortune 500 companies. Take the free VidiFit quiz to quickly find out how much your desired video costs.
Get Paid with Carney
Want to start running paid media, but don’t have the capacity to take on one. more. thing?
That’s kinda our jam. Let’s chat about what your goals are and how we can help you tackle digital advertising and paid media.
Smile Through the Pain
Have you heard of “Hide Your Pain Harold” before? He’s a stock photo model that created a whole culture of memes just for smiling (with sad eyes and an almost disturbing grin). Vodafone released a series of ads using the real-life Harold. With its rewards program, there’s always something to smile about.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past