Marketing automation is now a part of almost every marketing strategy in one way or another. As technology and available marketing automation tools continue to move forward, automation will become easier to implement, and even more widespread. In 2021, let’s see what the data has to say about that!
Findstack has put together a great list of trends regarding automation. These were some of the most interesting takeaways we found from it:
- About 51% of companies are using marketing automation and 61% of those said it was difficult to implement. Good marketing automation is a long game strategy and investment.
- Marketing automation pay off: 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase (now those some sweet stats to think about).
- 16% of marketers believe that their #1 challenge is creating quality automation. Just because so many people are doing it, doesn’t mean they are doing it right.
- Using chatbots can help save up to 30% of customer support costs. And chatbots are a whole conversational marketing strategy in itself when done well.
- 63% of marketers plan to increase their marketing automation budget this year. Are you one of these marketers, too? Tell us in today’s poll.
Automation isn’t new, and it definitely isn’t going anywhere soon. Check out Findstack’s full piece for more marketing automation statistics, examples, sources, and trends.