Be in the Know
- Study: Ad overload could pose steeper risk to brands than messages near inappropriate content
- Google blocks 3.1 billion ads in a tumultuous 2020, says annual Ads Safety Report
- Google’s tracking changes could be painful for marketers forced to break their retargeting and lookalike addictions
- TikTok will no longer let people opt out of personalized ads
The 7 Best Ways to Grow Your Instagram Audience in 2021
Growth is the goal for many of us in some way or another. We go to school, move up in careers, start families, and many other things that aren’t easy. When all is said and done, we’re better than we were before. So don’t despair when you’ve hit the bottom of another Ben & Jerry’s pint during your weekend-long binge of The Crown. At the end of the day, you come out on top with all the growth you’ve achieved. Plus, it’s not like the weather was nice outside that weekend anyway. Then again, your blinds were down the whole time…
Growth is important on social as well. Millions of thumbs skate across Instagram feeds every day, and it’s all about getting them to land on your content. Here are Jeff Bullas’ 7 best ways to grow your Instagram audience in 2021.
- Use an Instagram growth service. We’re not talking about buying a bunch of bots to increase your follower count. This isn’t about buying followers at all. A quality growth service will target your ideal audience and like their content in order to prompt them to check out your page. This can seriously boost your existing growth efforts.
- Plan and schedule content. You want to reach your followers with fresh content when they’re active. Instagram insights can show you during which times your audience will likely be active. Use this knowledge to schedule your posts for these ideal times and tweak the times as needed. Scheduling is easy in Creator Studio, but a dedicated calendar and scheduling tool will better help you stay on top of your posts.
- Optimize your profile. Your profile is where followers can learn more about you and your business and follow through on your CTAs. Tell people what they need to know about you with the 150 character allotment in your bio. Use a tool like Linktree to increase the number of links you can showcase, and create highlights so people can easily navigate to the content they’re looking to find.
See 4 more in the full article.
Q for You
Anyword: AI for Effective Marketing Language
If you sat down right now to write copy for a landing page, how long do you think it would take to write? Maybe writing copy for a landing page is on your docket today and this question isn’t so hypothetical. As marketers, we dream of ways we can streamline our processes, and sometimes we get new features and new tools that give us back more time in our day to focus our efforts on the hundred other things in need of our attention. Anyword exists to give you your time back by doing the heavy lifting of writing copy for you.
Whether you’re hung up on writing ad copy, email subject lines, or landing pages, this tool will bring you right to the finish line. Not only does Anyword automatically generate text, but more importantly, it’s able to discern which versions of the text generated will perform best based on millions of data points.
The result? Marketers using Anyword have seen up to 30% conversion rate increases from messages that took only seconds to generate. Give it a try with a free 7-day trial (no credit card needed) and see how Anyword can help you reclaim your valuable time.
Work With Us
Here at Carney, we say a whole lot every day in The Daily Carnage, so while we catch our breath we want to let one of our clients say a few words about our agency.
“I have rarely seen an agency so focused on making sure they understand a client’s goals and then driving to exceed them. Together we delivered record 30% growth and they ensured that I was one happy client.”
-Cammie Dunaway | CMO, Duolingo
The Hiring Chain
Everyone has talents. They may be clear as day or hidden away, but you’ll find talent if you look close enough.
CoorDown brings us this ad about setting examples for others. When it comes to hiring, some people are unfairly overlooked even when they have what it takes for the job. Listen to Sting sing about the positive chain reaction of hiring people with down syndrome.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1970, Elektra Records
“Whether B2B or B2C, I believe passionately that good marketing essentials are the same. We all are emotional beings looking for relevance, context and connection.”