Be in the Know
- PayPal to acquire shopping and rewards platform Honey for $4B.
- G Suite users get more AI writing help, Google Assistant calendar integration and more.
- Bandit opens a ‘mobile-only’ coffee shop in New York.
- Apple’s HomeKit gets its first DIY security system.
Top Posts of the Week
Get free Daily Carnage
stuff. Refer a friend below. 👇
We’re so close to 10k members. Wow. Y’all are awesome.
If you aren’t in the FB group, get there. Like, right now.
Here’s what went down this week:
- Casey says, “Happy Hump Day, Carnies. My company is doing a little restructuring and I’ve been asked to come up with some sort of swag item (how many t-shirts do we need…) to promote “oneness”. We just did tshirts – I’m looking for other ideas.” Help Casey out.
- Amanda says, “Ok, what did I just watch? Is the message here to love your family even if they dress up as a furry? I don’t get it but am dying for this group’s thoughts.” Watch it here.
- Sara says, “Pinterest fans! I am hitting some serious pinning burnout right now and need some inspiration. Which companies do you think are absolutely killing it on Pinterest?” Any takers?
- Olga says, “If I have a small business in a relatively small city next to a larger, more metropolitan city from which I’m hoping to attract clientele–should I just advertise/focus on SEO as if I am in that more metropolitan city? Or just say I’m in the smaller city? Help Olga out.
Drink of the Week
We’re drinking the holiday spirit (literally).
Some of you might be familiar with Leinenkugel’s summer shandy. If you like it, you gotta try the Cranberry Ginger Shandy.
For the alcohol-free version, pick up some LaCroix cran-raspberry and throw in some ginger.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
“Creativity may well be the last legal unfair competitive advantage we can take to run over the competition.”