Be In The Know
- Humane will begin taking orders for its wearable AI Projector later this year.
- Lawyers have a real bad day in court after citing fake cases made up by ChatGPT.
- Instagram now finally allows users to download public Reels.
- Brands like The Black Tux are rethinking their SMS strategies.
3 Compelling Use Cases for AI
AI-powered products have become an integral part of marketers’ toolboxes, offering insights and increased conversions through optimized campaigns. As AI continues to evolve, it’s shaping the future of advertising and marketing in three significant ways:
- Interactive Ads: Ever wondered what it would be like to have a heart-to-heart with an ad? Well, now you can. AI is paving the way for interactive ads that you can literally talk to, turning marketing into a thrilling choose-your-own-adventure experience. Case in point: Google Nest used speech-to-text API for a chat-it-up user experience leading to a significant lift in purchase consideration.
- Creative Brainstorming: Who needs coffee for an ‘awakening’ when you’ve got a machine serving up hot and fresh ideas on demand? AI is playing a pivotal role in the ideation stage, helping creative teams generate verbal and visual prompts, and assisting in the visualization of concepts that don’t yet exist. AI-generated content is challenging creative teams to push their boundaries and conceive innovative ideas that set new standards in the industry.
- Scaling Production: AI isn’t just a creative wizard; it’s also a meticulous planner and manager improving the quality and performance of creative assets, guiding the iteration of concepts, and strategizing large-scale production. That said, marketers recognize the necessity of understanding and properly handling the ethics of AI and potential biases in its use.
Get the full download on the transformative role of AI according to creative leads.
Q For You
Let's do this
Picture us as a thought factory, churning out fresh, innovative ideas. Need a strategy boost? We’re on it. Got a project that needs a firm hand? Consider it done. Does your AI idea call for expertise? We’re the secret sauce.
Extraordinary Is Out There
Away has joined the growing list of companies integrating AI in their marketing, but the goal of its new campaign is to point out the limitations of the technology. The campaign demonstrates that no matter how wild an AI dreamscape may be, there’s a real-world destination that’s just as incredible.
Felt is the world’s s first collaborative mapping tool built for anyone to make a beautiful map in minutes. You can visualize data and give maps meaning with images, videos, pins, and notes. It is super easy to use for individuals and teams.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Miller Lite, 2001