Be in the Know
- ICYMI: Elon announced plans for a humanoid robot for all of our tedius tasks and, naturally, Twitter has been popping off
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Rosario Dawson, Rebel Wilson, and other celebrities are backing Cann Soda, a cannaibis soda brand
- Monster coffee has some of the cutest little monster branding you ever did see
- Date night, dance challenges, and dang good milkshakes all wrapped up in one Applebee’s ad featuring Walker Hayes’ song “Fancy Like”
2021 Marketing Automation Statistics
Marketing automation is now a part of almost every marketing strategy in one way or another. As technology and available marketing automation tools continue to move forward, automation will become easier to implement, and even more widespread. In 2021, let’s see what the data has to say about that!
Findstack has put together a great list of trends regarding automation. These were some of the most interesting takeaways we found from it:
- About 51% of companies are using marketing automation and 61% of those said it was difficult to implement. Good marketing automation is a long game strategy and investment.
- Marketing automation pay off: 80% of marketing automation users saw their number of leads increase, and 77% saw the number of conversions increase (now those some sweet stats to think about).
- 16% of marketers believe that their #1 challenge is creating quality automation. Just because so many people are doing it, doesn’t mean they are doing it right.
- Using chatbots can help save up to 30% of customer support costs. And chatbots are a whole conversational marketing strategy in itself when done well.
- 63% of marketers plan to increase their marketing automation budget this year. Are you one of these marketers, too? Tell us in today’s poll.
Automation isn’t new, and it definitely isn’t going anywhere soon. Check out Findstack’s full piece for more marketing automation statistics, examples, sources, and trends.
Q for You
Metigy Marketing Recommendations
Improve your marketing conversions by 2x – 3x with Metigy. Users who follow the recommendations in Metigy’s Marketing Command Centre typically achieve 2x-3x conversion improvement quarter on quarter.
Use their leading AI-powered digital marketing platform to:
- Plan your content with best times to post
- Track engagement, reach, and your competitors
- Get actionable insights into what works best
- Apply content learnings from every interaction
Try Metigy today, to learn how they can help you create high-quality content and a strategy that gets engagement, conversions, and grows your audience.
What’s even better? The Daily Carnage subscribers get special access to a 30-day free trial on the Metigy Pro plan. Simply use the promo code TDCPROMO30 to get started whenever you’re ready.
Ask your audience questions right in your email system or site, without directing your users to a different page.
Scalemail Polls helps you get customer service feedback, get to know your audience in-depth, gauge employee satisfaction, and engage your community of users.
Reach out if you’d like to use Scalemail Polls as a part of your own emails or newsletter.
Reggie Bush, Breakfast Fanatic
Rise and shine, we have another fast-food chain fighting to be the top breakfast menu dog out there. With the help of Reggie Bush, Wendy’s is coming for that title. Now becoming a lot of people’s favorite ad (you have never seen Wendy’s Twitter so positive), this ad turns the tables on the superstar athlete. Reggie Bush cannot get enough of Wendy’s breakfast items and treats the crew like stars. It’s charming and casual, but more importantly, it does make those sandwiches look good.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1920, Pennsylvania Rubber Co.
“Instead of one-way interruption, Web marketing is about delivering useful content at just the right moment that a buyer needs it.”
David Meerman Scott