Top Posts of the Week
- Social Media Competitor Analysis in 10 Steps [Infographic]
- Google: Sometimes Copied Content is More Relevant
- Pinterest Boards Upgraded With 3 New Features
- How to Write a Call to Action: Increase Your Conversions with 16 Proven Tips for Crafting CTAs
What We Learned
Monday: Databox went over how to increase conversions with 16 proven tips for creating CTAs. Make sure your CTA is clear & concise, utilize action verbs, and match your CTA and landing page intent.
Tuesday: Ahrefs shared 9 ways to get more YouTube subscribers. These include:
- Target topics that people are searching for.
- Keep your channel’s theme right.
- Double down on formats that work.
Wednesday: AdEspresso offered 7 mistakes to avoid when promoting your small business Facebook Page. Don’t use an inconsistent brand voice, don’t stay in your comfort zone, and don’t write off Facebook Ads.
Thursday: CoSchedule gave us some marketing research strategies: ideas and approaches for marketers. To name a few:
- Define Your Purpose
- Create A Research Plan
- Look At Other Case Studies
Join the Conversation
Jasmin is wondering, “What is one thing you think is an integral thing for every marketer to know or an article or theory you use all the time?”
Sara asked, “What are your thoughts on Pinterest? Is it worth exploring for regular, non-sponsored users?”
Kealy wrote, “Hey guys, does anyone here use the Clubhouse app? Any tips or tricks to getting an invite?”
Evan posted, “So, FB Ad’s is killing us (we fall in a special ad category) and we’re looking for alternative channels to paid social. What are some of your favorite digital marketing ad channels?”
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Mint leaves
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Pour in the vodka, elderberry liqueur, cranberry juice and simple syrup.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish by tossing in a few cranberries and floating mint leaves on top.
Recipe from Mix That Drink
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
What year was the first Christmas card sent?