Be in the Know
- Live in Chicago or Minneapolis? If so, you’ll have early access to 5G speeds, says Verizon.
- Facebook is replacing ad relevance reporting with 3 new metrics; quality ranking, engagement rate ranking, and conversion rate ranking. Dive in deeper here.
- The internet broke yesterday.
4 Ways to Use FB Messenger
Love it or hate it, Facebook Messenger works.
Stats from MobileMonkey show some jaw-dropping results:
80% open rates and 60% clickthrough rates. Sign us up, right?
Here are 4 Facebook Messenger features you can implement today.
- Comment Guard: This is a bot set up on organic Facebook posts. If someone comments on said post, they’ll automatically receive a message from you. Why we like ’em? They’re free and a great way to capture leads.
- Chat Blasting: Anyone need a new band name? Chat blasting is simple; it sends a message to everyone on your list. To get started with chat blasting, head over to your FB page settings -> Messenger Platform -> Advanced Messaging -> Request. It may take some time to get approved, so be patient. There’s one caveat with Chat Blasting; you can’t use it to send promotional content.
- Click to Messenger Ad: If you’re looking for a cheaper way to get leads, use ‘Click to Messenger Ads.’ In theory, they convert at 100% for leads because the potential lead has to send a message. Crazy, right?
- Chat Widget: A chat widget lives on your website and prompts visitors to start a chat through a popup. If you need ‘around the clock’ customer service and don’t have the human bandwidth, consider implementing a chat widget.
Alright, alright. You got some work to do!
Clarify Your Message
We’re mixing it up with a book recommendation today. This book has been around for a minute, but it’s a solid read.
If you’re looking for a straightforward framework on how to clarify your brand message, check out ‘Building a Story Brand.’
Movie Posters Explained
Today’s video comes in at 11 minutes, so you might have to save it for later, but it’s definitely worth a watch.
James Verdesoto is the mastermind graphic designer behind countless movies. In this short video, you get a true glimpse into the mind of a master. James discusses color schemes, spacing, and other visual elements and how they relate to marketing.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Volkswagen and the floating Beetle. 1973.