Be in the Know
- Facebook’s new Preventive Health tool pushes people to advocate for their health.
- Uber unveils a new look for its food delivery drones.
- The iconic Motorola walkie-talkie is entering the smartphone age.
- Denny’s inks deal with Beyond Meat to supply new menu item — Denny’s Beyond Burger.
Why You 100% Need to Be Using Landing Pages
Alright, folks, we’re just gonna come right out with it today.
If you aren’t using landing pages in your marketing campaigns, you should seriously reconsider.
Hear us out.
If you’re trying to get your customers to actually convert, there’s a good chance it’s not going to happen by sending them directly to your homepage.
Landing pages have one goal: Conversion.
Implementing landing pages puts you in the driver’s seat by controlling where you want to take your visitor. Research suggests that landing pages double conversion rates and average order value. 😲
So, what makes a great landing page?
- Aligned with your paid advertisement: Since you’ve already set the expectation from your ad, it’s crucial to ensure that your landing page matches the same messaging.
- Get to the point: “Quick to the point, to the point no faking.” Take the Vanilla Ice approach with your landing page. Stick to the value of your offer. Keep things digestible with section breaks, headers, and bullet points.
- Optimize for desktop and mobile: Mobile devices made up 42% of total time spent online in 2018. If you’re not building separate pages for smaller screens, you need to at least make sure the pages you do have are responsive. Use a simple layout and keep load times as short as possible.
- Laser-focused on the goal: Be deliberate with each element of your landing page. The goal is conversion. If you think it’s distracting or unnecessary, get rid of it. This includes navigation.
Build High Converting Landing Pages
We can share tactics all day long, but sometimes it’s better to see it for yourself. The fine folks at Unbounce created a free PDF featuring 27 jaw-dropping landing pages.
If you’re looking for some serious inspiration, you can’t go wrong here. The lookbook features killer designs, can’t miss conversion advice, and some serious 🔥 ideas for your next campaign.
Our favorite part…
The brands featured in the lookbook are crushing it with an average 27.29% conversion rate. Ya, sign us up for that!
Get your free copy below.
Facebook Question of the Day
Kendra says, “I had to wait at Panera. Not that big. But the next day I get this email. I don’t get anything other than an apology- but it gives me positive feelings about Panera! Thought I’d share since I’ve never seen anything like this – an email that is triggered based on my tracked wait time? It’s impressive, no?
Marketing Fails That Actually Happened
Sometimes, as marketers, our attempts to get attention royally backfire.
Below are 25 marketing flops.
“No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.”