Be in the Know
- Dove’s Self-Esteem Project made a new video about harmful beauty advice on social media using deep fakes of mothers
- Stitch Fix and Keegan-Michael Key have a break up ballad for outdated wardrobes
- Check out LinkedIn’s latest performance and engagement stats
- Mother’s Day is next week and KFC is running a promotion so you can make your mom a “Buckquet” of roses and fried chicken
Actionable Steps for Influencing Your Conversions
We’ve been talkin’ a lot about calculating conversion rates, improving copy, and paid ad channels. Here are some additional things that may be in the way of some of your lead conversions.
These are strategies you’ve definitely heard of but maybe you haven’t connected the dots on ways you can leverage them for your brand.
Leave no stone unturned!
- Improve Your Site Navigation – A big reason for bounces and reasons people haven’t filled out your form may be because they can’t find it. Make sure your nav and IA are making sense.
- Improve Page Load Times – Another reason people bounce? Slooooow pages. Large media files are the usual culprits for a longer load time.
- Ensure Your Value Proposition is Clear – Copy is a matter of trial and error that needs testing continually until you land on things that positively impact your key metrics.
- Videos are More Engaging – So use ’em! Especially if you can use them as a way to directly speak to your customers like demos.
- Your Forms – Experiment with required and optional fields, the number of fields you have, and your headlines for them. If your form abandonment rate is high, you can be sure that your form needs attention!
- New + Repeat Visitor Conversion Rate – New visitors can show you how changes are making an impact as fresh eyes, and repeat visitors are already more likely to convert so find ways to keep them engaged.
- Traffic Sources – So you know where your conversions are coming from and you can target that channel’s journey in a more effective way.
Tools to consider if you don’t use them already:
- Surveys because it never hurts to ask
- Heatmaps so you can see a user’s behavior on your site
- Ticket Systems for direct support and suggestions
- Form Analytics for tracking incomplete and usability
Check out the full post by VWO for more tools and examples.
Q for You
Get ready to rumble with automatic ad creation. Creatopy helps businesses customize, automate and scale their ad production and delivery. It applies your branding across any sized banner or display you can think of automatically with the option to make bulk edits.
If the designing platform isn’t enough for you, you can also manage and serve your ads right from Creatopy.
Up, Up, Up, & Away
Scale your list with this user-friendly referral system –– Scalemail.
How it works:
⬆️ Set up prizes and incentives for getting referrals.
⬆️ Give subscribers a magic link to share with friends.
⬆️ Utilize the dashboard to view rankings and growth.
Want to see it in action? We use it at the bottom of our newsletter!
Want to see it on your own? Let’s talk!
Muffin the Pet Mop
How do you win over the love of a new kitten? Tempations cat treats has a released a line of kitten treats that just may do the trick. This ad is about what happens if your sibling beat you to it – you’ll just have to settle for the unconditional love of “Muffin.”
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1950, Horticultural Marketing Council