Be in The Know
- Would you pay $1k per month for Twitter’s gold checkmark for brands?
- Bard, Google’s answer to ChatGPT, is coming.
- Check out Tabasco’s “bespoke approach” to influencer marketing.
- Why do some brands change their racist names and logos, while others double down?
3 SEO Reports To Build in GA4
If you manage SEO campaigns, consider quickly building these 3 reports on Google Analytics 4 to easily monitor the impact of organic search traffic on your business:
- SEO Pages report: Use this report to pinpoint those pages that require more optimization to rank in SERPs and increase web traffic, conversations, and sales. Are your top performers the pages you expected or are there glaring omissions?
- SEO Profiles report: Identify your ideal customer—their locations, interests, device and browser preferences, age groups, and other characteristics—to attract more of them. Insights from this report can help you rework the language on your site and in your messaging, as well as redefine your ad audiences, to make more meaningful connections with your target.
- SEO Paths report: Discover and remove roadblocks that are preventing your visitors from becoming leads and customers by analyzing Traffic Flow and Converstion Flow. Maybe you need to add a call-to-action on a page where users typically drop off, add an upsell to your checkout process, or even remove a page. This report requires that you add events and conversions to your GA4 property.
Visit Search Engine Watch for a step-by-step guide to build each report.
Q For You
We’re gonna guess the Venn diagram of marketers and folks who love a good mind map is a circle. You can use MindManager’s web tool or app to build out customizable and collaborative mind maps, flowcharts, diagrams, concept maps, kanban boards, funnel charts, matrices, and timelines to capture your ideas and organize your team.
We're Not Strangers
You already trust The Daily Carnage to maintain your reputation as the sharpest marketer in the room.
Partner with Carney to grow your brand through data-driven marketing, design, and tech.
Cher, The OG Influencer
Alicia Silverstone dons her iconic yellow tartan set for this Big Game spot to show-and-tell you how to get cash back with the Rakuten app. You’d be “butt crazy” not to.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past