Calling All Ladies in Tech…
We partnered up with 6 amazing brands to give away some legit stuff.
✔️$200 toward Women’s Job Search Network service
✔️8-pack (full collection) of Touchland PowerMist
✔️Exclusive online courses from GenConnectU
✔️6-month subscription to Vega Coffee
✔️$200 VISA gift card from us
It’s free to enter and who knows, it might be your lucky day.
- Ashley is looking for a pet influencer. Ya, it’s a thing. Any suggestions?
- Leslie is dealing with trolls. She needs some advice on how to handle them.
- Do you deal with client-centered distractions? Jonathan does. What are some of yours?
- Stock photos that don’t suck? Help Karen out here.
Posts of the Week
- The Top U.S. Companies to Work For (via LinkedIn)
- Lower Your Ad Spend on IG. (via AdEspresso)
- Vacation + Volunteer? (via Have Fun Do Good)
- Capture More Email Leads. (via Hubspot)
- How to Develop Brand Voice and Tone. (via CoSchedule)
Drink of the Week
We’re keeping it classy at Happy Hour today. The team is drinking a 2014 Broadley Vineyards Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. The bottle comes in at $20 bucks and is delicious.
PS: Game of Thrones is coming back next week. Keep an eye on your inbox next Tuesday for something special.
Xybernaut Fail. 1996.